Cassettefloor to buy
The cassettefloor is mostly used when the underlying surface is uneven. The cassette floor had a very professional look. This floor type consists of a level of aluminium ring beams, the panels will be placed on top of this.
The cassette floor is very useful to create a perfectly flat floor. The floor can be used directly, or you can cover the cassette floor with carpet.
Available from stock
The cassette floor with the size of 100 x 250 cm are usually available from stock at EventTentforSale.
Features Cassette floor
- Fully aluminium built frames
- Inlaid with very good quality 18mm plywood anti slip
- Floor load until 660 kg/m²
- Easy to lay-down without the help of a forklift
- Optional delivered with floor couplings for mounting and coupling your tent
- Ideal to combine with a Pagodatent & Clearspan tent
- Applicable at almost any surface
- Also for (semi) permanent use
Go directly to our quotation page and request your personal offer!
The cassette floors are available with the following sizes:
- Deviating dimensions on request
Cassette floor applications
- Tent rental
- Surface Ice Rink
- Luxurious partytents
- Exhibition tents
- Luxurious pavilliontents
More information about cassette floors
Do you want to receive more information about our cassette floor or would you like to know what solutions we have to offer? Make an appointment to visit EventTentforSale. We have several demo floors at our terrain to show you. Make an appointment at our contact page!